We are experts in search engine optimisation and have a proven track record in obtaining top Google ranking results, even in highly competitive “difficult-to-rank-for” industries in South Africa such as insurance and financial services.
Fusspot can provide once-off analysis for clients with strong internal website management teams, but best results are usually achieved with on-going monthly SEO support from Fusspot.
Fusspot SEO Services
SEO usually includes all or most the following depending on the condition of your site, the industry, and your specific needs, goals, and budget:
- Website Statistics – Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Keyword Research – Find out what keywords your buyers are using to search for you. Invaluable to your business.
- Website Analysis – have your website and its competitive online environment analysed and measured for SEO, Usability, and conversion effectiveness in both mobile and desktop to identify opportunities for improvement.
- SEO Copy
- Additional keyword rich quality content development by professional copywriters.
- Website architecture and content planning.
- SEO support services
- Ongoing support with improvements such as optimised titles, keyword usage in content, image alt text, etc
- Ongoing recommendations for improvements related to existing content and addition of new content, as well as updates to the sitemap to ensure that the existing content and new content of the website is found by search engines.
- Ongoing usability and conversion optimisation recommendations for mobile and desktop users.
- Link Management
- Recommendations on building quality back links (inbound links) to your website.
- SEO Reporting
- Website Analysis results are documented and reported (with full recommendations for improvements).
- Monthly SEO progress reporting with ongoing support – including additional recommendations for improvement as new opportunities are uncovered and/or arise – so you will always know how much return on investment our search marketing is providing you
How long does it take to get results from SEO?
How long it will take before SEO improves your rankings depends on a number of factors, such as the competitiveness of your industry and keywords; how much content is already on the site; and whether your site is new or considered an authority. Improvements in rankings may be noticed within days or weeks of implementation, however, it can take months to achieve top rankings.
Rates for website optimisation depend on a number of factors, such as the quality, size and SEO status of the existing website. The competitive environment of your industry will also come into play.