These terms and conditions apply and are legally binding whilst Fusspot Publishing cc supply services to you (the Client)* in relation to Search Engine Optimisation (SEO); Pay Per Click (PPC) Set up and Management (of Google Ads Accounts); and Website Optimisation and Design services.
Pay Per Click (PPC) Terms & Conditions:
- There is no long-term contract. Ongoing PPC management continues on a month-by-month basis.
- The PPC campaign set up fee is due upfront in order to commence.
- Monthly management fees are paid for in advance each month. Should the Client wish to pause the ongoing PPC management service for a month or two, but not terminate the agreement, a monthly dormant fee will be charged (excludes agreements such as seasonal campaigns that are only active/actively managed for a specified period each year).
- The Client should immediately inform Fusspot of any changes made to the campaign landing pages content and/or URLs.
Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Terms & Conditions:
- There is no long-term contract. SEO continues on a month-by-month basis (although medium to long term commitment to SEO is encouraged because optimisation usually takes a few months before results become evident).
- SEO services are paid for in advance each month.
- Fusspot does not take responsibility for lack of results caused by the Client not approving and/or implementing recommendations timeously.
- Fusspot does not guarantee any specific placement or high ranking on search engines.
- Any SEO work that Fusspot undertakes may be negatively affected if the Client has:
- Employed another Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) company to work on the website at the same time.
- Employed the services of a Submission Company during the same period.
- Acquired or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques.
- Created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, or redirects.
- Carried out any other additional SEO related activity.
- Fusspot will terminate the agreement should it be discovered that the Client has participated in actions considered undesirable by the search engines. These include having any hidden links, links to link-farms, carrying out redirect, cloaking, or any other black hat SEO techniques.
General Terms & Conditions:
- Work will commence once the Client accepts the cost estimate and the terms & conditions in writing (email).
- The acceptance of the cost estimate serves as an official order to commence with the service quoted for.
- Although Fusspot can be contacted by telephone, we will use email as our primary method of contact with regard to all communication.
- Fusspot cannot be held responsible for anything adversely affecting the Client’s business operation, sales, or profitability that might be claimed is a result of a service offered by Fusspot.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that the website is always active and accessible.
- The agreement may be terminated at any time, but notice of termination must be delivered via email at least 30 days before the next months service commences and/or the next invoice is due.
- Accounts paid annually in advance are eligible for a discount up to 15%. Late payment will result in reversal of the discount offered.
- Accounts not paid within terms are subject to a 15% late fee.
- Service will be interrupted on accounts that are past due.
- Fusspot may terminate the agreement upon failure to pay charges when due.
- All fees are non-refundable.
- These terms & conditions may be updated from time to time. The Client is encouraged to regularly review the terms and conditions on this page. The Client will be notified directly of any terms and conditions that may impact the existing agreement. If the Client disagrees with any changes made to the agreement, the Client may contact us to discuss and/or terminate use of Fusspots services.
*Definition of the ‘Client’ as used within these Terms and Conditions: A ‘Client’ is a person, persons, business or organisation using any of the services provided by Fusspot.